Game of Couches

There's been no shortage of things to kill my productivity lately. It's nothing short of a conspiracy. I swear, if I did not have the self-control that I demonstrate in steeling myself to write this very post, I'd be doomed spend the rest of my summer on the couch. So much new and old TV magic to behold, care of Netflix and associates.But I'll get around to finishing the site update sooner or later.

I started watching the highly recommended Game of Thrones as of yesterday. I must say, I was not disappointed. While I may be a little late to the party, all of the violence, nudity, and Sean Bean that Game of Thrones has to offer has not been lost on me. Did I mention that there's lots of tits? And that's just speaking for the first two episodes. Yes, sir, this is not the show for the young'ins. But does seem to perfectly hit my demographic's favorite selling points. Okay, so it might not have a lot to appeal to women. But it has lots of horses, too (women like horses, right?)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Featured Posts