TV Nostalgia Courtesy of Netflix

I've been using Netflix for a while now, and it's been a major consumer of my free time. Unlimited streaming TV shows and movies for as little as $7.99 a month? You can't explain that!

But Netflix has gone further and tempted me with offerings of many of the TV shows that I watched as a kid in the 90's. At first it was just The X-Files. But after seemingly listening in on my thoughts and conversations with my brother, now the X-Men and Spider-Man cartoons that I grew up with are available. They also have Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, too.

Other recently added choices like all of the Star Trek TV shows (except they don't have DS9) are a good bet as well. I already watched through Star Trek: TNG prior to getting Netflix, but I'll probably start up Star Trek: The Original Series.

1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah, bro. We need to get a marathon going one of these Friday/Saturday nights. I'm finding that Spider-Man is way better than X-Men. Enterprise has been kind of meh, but no surprise there. Jeez, Scott Bakula, stop yelling!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts